Wishing you a happy and safe summer! Here are some ideas of what you can do this summer:
1. Enjoy fun programs at the Barberton Library! (Kids Program and Teen Book Club)
2. Ask your teacher about the summer school program at BCS
3. Celebrate 125 years of Barberton
4. Play at the park
5. Read for 20 minutes everyday outside
6. Plant flowers
7. Have a scavenger hunt
8. Setup a lemonade stand
9. Visit family and friends
10. Ask your family about how you can help out around the house
Leave a Reply.
ELs @ BCS
The English Learner (EL) program at Barberton City Schools helps provide the resources and support ELs need to succeed. Our goal is for ELs to meet learning standards and achieve academic and social success.